LATIHAN SOAL BHS.INGGRIS SD KELAS VI UTS I TP. 2014/2015



BIMBINGAN BELAJAR CENDIKA
Pencetak Generasi Prestasi
Jl. Anggrek No 3, Sidakaya, Cilacap
TRY OUT UJIAN TENGAH SEMESTER I
TP.2014/2015
MAPEL        : BAHASA INGGRIS
KELAS         : VI (Enam)
HARI/TGL   :
WAKTU       :


I. Choose the correct answer by crossing a, b, or c!
1. Ranti           : Do you know where the limbangan market ?
 Iwan            : Yes I know exactly, just ... left at the T-junction of this street then you will find the market
 Ranti            : Owh I see, thank Iwan the right answer to fill the blank is ..
a. go                               c. please
b. turn                            d. back       

2. Teacher       : student, … straight on until you find the laboratorium
    Student       : yes sir.
      The best word to fill the blank is …
a.    Go                             c. please
b.    Turn                          d. back

3. Dewi           : by the way next week we will final test
    Nia              : yes I know, We must to ... hard.
      The suitable word to fill the blank is ...
 a.    Eat                            c. study
b.    Run                           d. stand
4.  Tina   : Next week you will join singing competition
             … to practice singing the song
      Andre : of course,you don’t need to worry
        What tina said to andre in the missing word …
           a.    Just practice              c. not good
           b.    Don’t forget              d. never mind
     To question number 5 - 7               
5.       ANNOUNCEMENT
To : sixth grade
There will be a Football Competition tomorrow morning In the auditorium
Thanks
       To whom that announcement …
a.    Football competition             c. sixth grade
b.    Announcement                     d. morning
6. When does the football competition will be held ?
 a. tomorrow morning                c. next year
 b. today                                                d. last week
  7. Where the football competition will be held ?
        a. canteen                            c. laboratory
        b. auditorium                       d. toilet
  8.  Adel : What the best sport do you like?
      Adit : I … football
      Complete the blank word is …
    a.       Don’t like                      c. like
    b.      Go                                 d. run
9.  She … eating pare but I like spinach
       a. doesn’t like                      c. don’t like
       b. never mind                      d. feel
10. I … eating chili because the taste is hot
       a. dislike                             c. don’t like
       b. never mind                     d. feel


II. Fill the blank with the appropriate answer!

         1.      Translate into bahasa Indonesia
-          Belok kiri :
-          Lurus:
-          belok kanan:

         2.      Quaetions number 2 - 5
ANNOUNCEMENT
To : (kelas enam)
There will be a singing (a)       …        next week
In auditorium our school
Every student who will join must be registered
Don’t(b) …     to register before you join
                                                Thanks
                                                Headmaster

 Please filling the blank with appropriate words !

      3.      Who write the announcement ?
      4.      To whom that announcement ?
      5.      What the information of the announcement ?







   

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar